I am not allergic to peanut butter, but for some reason whenever I eat a peanut butter sandwich I feel sick, very thirsty and I can actually taste the peanut butter the whole day like when I burp I can still taste it(sorry TMI). I don’t have the same problem with other peanut or peanut butter products, like cookies or ice cream just plain peanut butter makes me sick. Why? I used to love peanut butter but now I have trouble eating it and am beginning not to like it anymore.
- Creamy Peanut Butter Icing – quick easy to make, deliciously homemade,
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Balls – Video Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake by Crumb Boss
- Como hacer Fudge Brownies Betty Crocker? – lacocinademiguel
- Fudge Fatale The Ultimate Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Cake w/ Peanut Butter Frosting From Scratch Pt. 3 of 3
Tagsbake baking bread Brownies butter cake Candy cheese chips chocolate cook COOKIE Cookies cooking Cream Cupcake cupcakes delicious dessert desserts easy eating Food frosting fudge home homemade how How-to icing kitchen made make milk peanut pie recipe recipes sugar sweet to TUTORIAL vanilla video yummy